Tuesday, 30 November 2010

You've got the blood on your hands...

Me
     <<<------ This is moi.
I cut because i felt betrayed hurt emotionally and i just needed to self destruct abit. I havent cut this bad since idk i cnt remember its that long ago.
It felt relieving to hurt myself i needed to.
My thighs look really chunky do u agree?
Looking at this reminds me brings back the emotions, it never lets me forget how this is me now - a broken bloody mess striving for a number magic number 40. Acheiveable? Impossible is nothing.
This is the murky deceitful underworld i live in no one knows how much i hurt, physically and emotionally. Can you keep a secret? Englishrose is wilting, bleeding the pitiful life out of her. Just gunna stand there and watch me burn? Thats alright bcoz i LOVE the way i lie.


xx

1 comment:

  1. your belly looks totally flat and lovely.
    i don't know the reason you cut yourself but plz don't do it. it leaves marks and troubles you to wear short sleeve clothes

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...