Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Suicide

So
I think im gunna come out and say it its my blog so here goes...
K so it went sorta like this
I lost control of my illnesses, myself , my life and my sanity.
I tried committing suicide on the 2 year anniversary of the 1st time if anniversary is the right word?
6th November 2008, 6th November 2010
Anorexia is not a best friend,
its like a choke hold on your life detroying ur body, mind and soul.
I couldn't cope anymore living without any hope.
Hope is the only love of life
If we aint got hope whats left?
The sad misery that we are doomed forever??
Like i said b4 in the words of Paul Smith I can't live my life feeling nervous about tomorrow
I wanted to take my life because it felt right no crying for help just bowing out graciously
right?
Wrong despite my best efforts i didnt win/loose this battle
i fight on, i "stay strong" to hope
me and thee need to reconcile
It made me realise that despite how low i was feeling its not the way out
the only way out i to live


until 3rd time lucky???


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...