Thursday, 11 November 2010

Just watched have i got news for you and they were mocking how the Queen has facebook. What has the world become?
"This pathetic addiction to letting it all out online." is a quote i live by ever since i made a board full of my problems at Riverdale.
This got me thinking how crap it must be to be the Queen. She can never have lazy days like Sundays she cant just put on her sweats and just doss. She's never able to just cook watever she wants. She can never be ratarsed. She is missing out on all the good things in life? haha or Is it that she enjoys her status and doesn't know a life without royalty so she doesn't mind not being "normal"?
I just want to talk to her yno? haha just to ask her plus i wanna hug her like a grandma hug. :P
...
Anyway i'm on the computer coz i had a nap at 6 and woke up bwt 8. :P Damn unipolar depression/aneamia. I'm not tired yet but i feel really sick. It just reminds me of how ill i was at the weekend. I wanna do something at the weekend. I dont think i'm guna go to the training day i've left it too late and i couldn't make my mind up what to do. Maybe i don't think i'm ready yet yno?
Ive been binging well eating more than whats "allowed". I need to loose weight coz next week is bound to be the assessment for Seacroft so i dont want them to reject me for being too big to be classed as anorexic. Need to start loosing scales said 45kg so its not good i think its that time of the month so i wanna delay if i can but i seem to just eat and eat around the time just so i can have one. Pft i hate them.
Anyway tomorrow
  • 2 melba toast
  • 1  n a half pitta with pepper.
  • Low cal hot choc and a yogurt break
Idk why but i am really hungry so that plan may go tits up. ffffo sure. NO
GOt TO GOT TO LOOSE!!!!
xx

1 comment:

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...