Tuesday, 23 November 2010

I want to hibernate!

I'm so freaking coooooolllllllllllllllldddddd!!!!!
i have two hot waterbottles, the fire on, 3 layers on including thermals annd im in bed at half three n im still shivering.
I rang jo (dr Kellys secretary) and she sed that some Mick Booth has to discuss my case or summat ? I was like ive already got funding havent i? she is the most useless secretary there is on the planet. Argh ive waited 6months for IP and quite frankly its ridiculous. Im gunna ring old Mick boy n ask him what the crack is . If hes gunna deny me my IP
FML
Argh do u no what im so annoyed im soo irratable atm im stressed at skwl were still behind at skwl my mum keeps asking what do i want for dinner when she knows im not eating dinners atm i just wanna either cut/suicide/fast til i pass out!
heard that b4? yeh coz im always bullshitting mi arse off
oh n greg keeps doing my hed in always questionning what i say i know hes heard me but he'll say something like aww i thought u sed this blah blah im like stop being stupid ffs! tosser
i ve eat quite alot today Half a bagel mug of horlicks peacan pie-Zainab made it sweets and some beetroot that sounds disgusting + a weird combo lol
idk im just really anxious atm i dunno wat to do with myself
my computer just crashed so i jst spoke 2 mick n he was the most arse ole condescending man ever! he was like the funding is agreed in principal its just whether the trust is going to be able to finace this Ip with the YCED Yorkshire Centre for Eating Disorders
WHAT A FUCKING JOKE! he sed ill ring up Jo on fri afternoon to confirm the outcome
some people do my nut in
wow i soo need anger management im gunna flip in a min

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...