Thats beacuse I AM SHIT!
I hate my life
I hate this pretense
I hate myself
I hate my body
I hate my sister
I hate my brother
I hate my "dead" dad
I hate my mum
I hate greg
I Hate skwl
I HATE mrs Collinson
I hate loosing precious time
I hate it when ppl dont stick to a schedule
I hate steve
I hate riverdale
I hate Jo
I hate dr kelly
Im planning on dissapearing then they wont even have to see me as they ignore me anyway. I am nothing. people treat mt like i am worthless . They are right i am worthless
43kgs bmi14
I am one step closer to death
One step closer to freedom
One step closer to loosing all my ambitions and dreams of a future
One step closer being the nobody that fucks up their life just for the sheer hell and pleasure for destruction.
I will become an empty shell to mirror the emptiness of the person i once was.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...