Monday, 29 November 2010

I have 8 yes 8 layers on me n im STILL cold!
I sat in a traffic jam this morning for 1hr 30mins only to walk back home 30mins
FAIL :')
anyways day off school tried to do some work n i ended up on here :P tut tut ano but aww well
im pretty bored gots a couple of things 2 do but cnt bring myself to.
Walking home i felt a pang of hunger the 1st in several days n i thought shit ima gunna binge
well i did a little but not by my usual standards
  • 2 melba toasts w. jam
  • several jelly babies bwt 300? idk
  • celery soup bwt 80 cals w. 2 more melba toasts
  • 2 crab sticks 30 cals
  • several slices of beetroot 50/100 cals?
total max 700 ish eeks :'( i feel awful
im nt guna eat til 2moz now .
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...