Greg saw me walking home from school today (it like a 7/8mile walk home on really busy roads).
He text me saying "why u walking home u crazy girl" i was like "i do it every fri i like the excersise" n he just sed "just get the bus u insane girl". So i texted him back saying "its wat anorexia has done to me and that i didnt mind walking". - He never texted after that. I think he already knows bwt my ed but i think hes gunna tell everybody u no like in a half jokey/mocking/sarcastic/shocked kind of way. I dnt want any1 to know that i do it im already ashamed of this illness i dnt want ppl to think i walk home coz im crazy. Well its half true i am fucking crazy i was sooo cold my fingers started to get stabbing pains in i nearly got run over and i got beeped like 10 times.
Fuck i just wanna be able to walk home with no judgement i need to find another way to walk home :/ ?
FUCK i knew sum1 wud find out one day but idk im not proud of it but i just dont like being disturbed in my rituals.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...