I'm just sipping my diet coke now 4 for £1 :P
I have this obsession that i have to go into shops like wherever and whenever i'm walking to check the food in there to analyse the calorie content and to generally stare at food lol. Anyway it's weird and i hate it it's like a magnet drawing me in. I hate this obsession with food.
I've binged on pringles aswell the tube just dissapeared! :( urgh i need to chop my scrawny fingers off!! I'm such a twat.
Anyway another argument 4 me being weird is that me n zainab joined the Astronomy club last week. We went agin today its so embrassing, but we got the telescopes out and i saw the moon it was so so beautiful. It looked like u no them bath bombs u get from lush well it was bubbly and createred. I would love to walk on the moon.
I have no idea where this post is going so im gunna hopefully catch up on hollyoaks on 4od or something.
Does any1 watch misfits??
xx
Hey thanks for your comment!
ReplyDelete& with the scale question i prefer the dial one where it has numbers jst the simple ones (as its cheaper) but im sure if i cud get away wiv getting the digital ones i would prefer them!. And ohh havent watched holyoaks for a while its compltley put me of with all the new characters lol xxx
hmm idk im puzzled
ReplyDeleteanyway yeh totally no wat u mean it is rether confusing at the mo there either dying or just dissapearing lol
xx