Sunday, 21 November 2010

All dreams come to an end?

I've had this crazy dream ever since i was young that i wanted to be a model. I no im not pretty or beautiful but i have this weird look and the most successful models are the ones that are photogenic and have a unique look. People have always said to me you could be a model with your long legs and quirky style. Last spring i actually got into a modelling agency and ive been stopped on the street n asked to model. Deep down ive always thought tho im ugly and i've got Fat engraved in my arm which is on the left of the screen plus i'm not exactly thin :(.
I was reading the paper and it was advertising Britains next top model at Manchester (the closest one to me) on wed i really wanna go but ive got school n its the most important year of my life plus i dnt think i can handle the rejection :s But theres something wanting me to go.
Im gunna post a few pics of me modelling for my school work i made the outfit for my Extended project and i got an a* for it. :) Please if any1 reads this tell me what u think i should do and be honest what u think of me.







Im hideous ano.

Fail..*Sigh*
Its just a paper dream :(
xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I Think Your Absoloutley Beautiful Babe♥ I'd Say Go For It, Im Behind You With It, Not Literally Ofc. That'd be A Tad Creepy XP. But Then I Totally Get The Nervousness About Rejection, Its Not A Nice Situation. Its Better To Have Tried And Failed, then To Have not Tried At All♥ Its Win Win, If You Get Through, then Yays, But if You Dont, Youll Still Always Be Amazing :') ♥I Wish I Was As Stunnin As You Cheeky (: -LoveyouLoadaababa♥xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for it! seriously!! i know school is important but so are dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and i'm at Uni in Swansea =] although i spend quite a bit of time in Manchester as well cause my boyfriend currently lives there. studying english literature and latin. sounds geeky i know :P

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...