Sunday, 20 January 2013

Wreck...

I can't stop shaking.
Crying uncontrollably.
I can't do this. I cant do this. Repeat like its supposed to calm me down the consonants and vowels mellow.
Every time I try stay positive I can't. Something always bites me in the ass.
It's just so exhausting.
I'm exhausted.
I can''t do it. I just can't.
I know I need to start anti's again but fuck the side effects. Wish there was some magic cure for depression. People don't know how lucky they are to not be completely murdered by it.
You are more than what happens to you. Iam not gunna let the bad things define me
Sigmund Freud


I can't see a way out neither can I face the past, present or future. I feel like I'm heading for a break down again.
I'm sorry I'm a wreck and totally shit.
ER
xx

6 comments:

  1. My dear you are not shit, be kind to yourself.
    please email me if you need <3
    Love you love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just didnt want to burden u with all of this
    its not fair
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You nor anyone could ever be, I care far too much for you!
      Someone recently told me never to think of myself as a burden ;] same applies to you darling because it's true.
      Always here xx

      Delete
    2. i said that disnt i?! lol
      thank you love you
      xx

      Delete
  3. There's a time for everything, time to weep and cry.
    and then there's time to Rise and Shine!

    Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...