Sunday, 27 January 2013

why cant we just rewind...

I have 129 followers  and I don't feel like anyone of you supports me anymore. I feel deserted since I changed my url which wasn't my fault no one cares. I always try to comment on peoples blogs but it seems people don't go out of their way to do that for me...
No one cares about me full stop. Like I can feel myself going quiet in certain situations just because I know I am shit and I shouldn't contribute to life. I'm sat here in my pyjamas sun blazing outside but its 10.30 am on a Sunday morning and I feel sick. I feel sick that I have to attempt to do some work today.When really my normal Sunday normal normal Sunday I'd of been watching shit TV having Sunday dinner then taking the dog for a walk. I miss her so much.

My baby!
xx

6 comments:

  1. Why did you have to change your url? I see the new one, but your feed shows up normally for me.

    And don't feel abandoned. I'm listening.

    xx
    Lulu
    Breakfast After 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. someone was stalking me
      thank you means a lot!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Sweetheart I am so sorry. I didn't even realize for a while that you had changed your url, you just kind of stopped showing up on ym blogger account.
    I want you to know that I don't always comment, but I do read your blog posts and I do really care. I don't always know what to say, and I think you are gifted in that you seem to awlays be able to leave me some little bit of encouagement no matter how horribly you are doing. I love you so much, and I do care, and I have been here reading your blog. And I will try to make an effort to comment more. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you
      i dont expect millions of comments just encouragement when I need it most
      xx

      Delete
  3. I Love you, and all the lovely comments you leave by.

    ✗ℴ ♡

    +To Me It Matters+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you write how i aspire to write i love it
      if i tried to emulate what you have i couldnt ever come close
      thanks for the comment
      xx
      p.s to me it always matters

      Delete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...