Friday, 18 January 2013

Wake up...

There comes a point where its Friday morning the duvet is firmly rested on my nose warming me gently when I wake to scrabble to my phone, been on charge all night. 8 am great Pilates it is 10 am sharp. I need to get washed. Wash my disgusting lumpy body lets skip the body scrub the cheeky thought enters my mind. Yep fuck it push the boat out and not use conditioner. Oh you are wicked. 2 more mins until its 8 am. I get up stretch and think about the snow fleece that has laid itself on the ground. All I can think about is how I am gunna look stylish in this weather? I have no wellies. Great its fall flat on your arse day and you've won first prize. Pilates was interesting my bones, yes bones, felt awkward on the floor it felt horrible like disgusting images of bones. In all seriousness it has been a productive day. I've done work which has made me feel better. I love fashion I know I do. I've wrote to my uni reps to see what's gunna happen on campus about ED week and I've wrote an article about the word disability. I'm sat here surrounded by crisp packets 7 in total yep binging again I feel sick but I've got a cherry bake well to go ughhh I punish myself by binging. I want to run 5 km tmoz go me. I need to get a grip. Work before play. Run fat bitch.



ER
xx


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the love on my blog. I gave my story to my counselor fot advice/suggestions, not for understanding.

    Sounds like you had a fairly productive day, even if a rough start. Props to you for getting out for exercise. so hard to leave sometimes, especially when its cold and snowy outside.

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...