I seem to be neglecting blogger since getting twitter its my fault I just sit and stare at all the new twitter feed.
If u like fashion n wanna follow u can but it's got noting to do with ED or depression it promotes well being and fashion.
Any way just burned 350 kcals in the gym ran 3K ish I hate that I cant run anymore but I've been eating before the gym which I didn't realize gave me stitch so I wont do that tomorrow!
Work seems to just be piling and piling up can't stand it. I got my grade back for my work and it wasn't what I wanted I was disappointed which makes me wanna work so much harder.
Although I don't think I can! :(
Applied to model at London Fashion week but I've gotta go to a casting but I'll never get the role I don't think I will bother.
I don't have much to say. I'm going London sat to a charity training session. Nervous.
oh yeah did my measurements
31.5 bust
23 waist
34 hips
is that crap? I've never worked in measurements before. I'm fat in other terms aren't I?
:(
Hope everyone is better than me.
ER
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...