The word hope is important to me. The most important word I think I've ever come across.
Some may know I have a tattoo of hope on my wrist, which I got last year around april may time.I wanted the tattoo more than anything. I love it it reminds me everyday that however shit the day is there is always hope in better days better feelings, better people there can be hope in every aspect of my life.
Since I've had the tattoo...
I have had a holiday, I've gotten into Uni, I've lost my virginity and I'm still standing here today. Surely there is hope in the world. Atm I .Just. Don't. See. It. I don't feel like I can complete Uni. I don't feel like anything any more. I know I can see the edge and it's so tempting to walk over to the edge and just jump...
...
So I'm back at uni had a photoshop lesson yesterday that was really the only lesson we have this week and same for next until semester 2 starts. Was nice to see old friends but sad to know I wont see them til next week.
...
I joined the gym. I'm so nervous about this. I'm skating on very thin ice. I know I wont get addicted to it because I'm such a slob atm I seriously just eat all day and just now I've had a 3 hour nap! I'm not sleeping properly which is making everything worse!
...
Lee has been texting me. Yeah I know all goes down hill from there really doesn't it. I told him I didn't know why he talked to someone like me. Someone fat and ugly so boring. He was just like stop being daft n ridiculous when I said I wanted to die. Then yesterday her sent me a picture of his operation wound it was awful. I jokingly said have you got any fit army friends and he came back and said yeah do you want me to arrange something and I was just stunned! One how could he do I mean that little to him that he would rather see me with one of his mates than with him.? Two what the hell are we doing talking? he knows how much I like him fuck knows why! he really upset me when he said that. I just know I can't talk to him right now.
...
Had my first counselling appointment today. I was just so tempted to run out of uni. I just didn't wanna go I can't even lift my head and talk to her its just me talking to the floor. Ended up crying nearly the whole way through. We talked about transition from uni to home and back again and how much I just need routine to keep me safe. Although I have neither job or anything else I get involve in. We talked about Lee right at the end but I just wanted to cry when I was speaking about him like I know he cant give me what I want I know he's some kind of robot with no human emotion whatsoever he's just so cold and unsupporting yet I crave him I crave his body actually coz I really do hate his personality. I have my gym induction tomorrow which I'm looking forward to I just need to keep away from the edge need to keep busy. I hate it coz when I've told people I'm suicidal they just say how are you going to keep yourself safe I'm just like wtf what sort of question is that? All I can think about right now is cutting but I cant if I wanna go to the gym!
...
All my Love to whoever reads this.
ER
xx


I just wanted to say .. I'm listening.
ReplyDeletexx
Lulu
Breakfast After 10
thankyou :'(
Deletexx
Always reading my love <3
ReplyDeleteLove, love your tattoo. Please don't harm yourself darling you are worth so much more.
Find hope and never let it go.
Love you to bits xx
is hope something you find or something you have??
Deletei dont feel like im anything i am nothing
love you also to bits
xx
Depends on if you 'let go' of it. It's intangible but I think it can be lost and then found, it's something you have and something you can give.
DeleteHope can be whatever you need it to be, I think that's the beauty of it.
xx
i think ive let go of it or its let go of me
Deleteim hopeless...
i need hope to give me courage and sanity right now...
xx
Hold on to hope
ReplyDeleteSometimes it's all we have
I'm hoping that the light at the end of this dark tunnel is not illusion
Nice tattoo
Love to you x
me too :(
Deletethanks for ur comment
xx
I have a bracelet with 3 pendants: Love, Hope, Happiness.
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me of what you tattooed.
Why do you think you can't finish uni?
I'm glad you joined the gym. It makes my sleep patters more regular. Trust me, I got very addicted, very fast. Especially the step machine. It burns so much with so little effort.
Maybe he thinks of you as a friend. Which is very stupid after everything that had happened. Don't stress to much over it. Boys will be boys.
I think counseling is supportive. Writing out your emotions, yeah okay, but sometimes you just need someone to talk to about it.
See? No cutting. Gym's proving to be good for you already.
xox
i dont think i can cope with the pressure and the standard of work i dont feel innovative in my styling abilities basically i just think i am shit at everything and my work is really poor its nothing special
Deleteyeh i went today i felt so poorly tho so i stopped after about 40mins im shit! :( need to get better!
maybe he does but we have nothing in common just the fact that we wanna have sex with each other thats about it to put it bluntly
yeh its always on his terms so when/if he txts me again need to be strong n just ignore him :/
yeah ur right just need to focus my attension onto loosing 15 lbs! it needs to dissapear for good :)
xx
Hope is all I have at this moment too.Please don't cut yourself. Everything is momentary.
ReplyDelete✗ℴ ♡
+To Me It Matters+
i really dont know any more
Deletethis depression is chronic
i havent yet :( dw it will be ok xx
I found you through Sanny's blog I hope you don't mind a new follower. This post was very introspective. I hope writing this provides for a source of catharsis. Writing is the best medicine sometimes. I sincerely believe (cliche warning) that there is a light at the end of every tunnel.
ReplyDeletethe more the merrier! slong as u dont judge me ive been described as vulgar the way i describe my life
Deleteevery post i write tries to be cathartic and ur right its the best kind of therapy to just let thoughts out of my head otherwise they arent real you know?
i hope there is thank you for your beautiful comment much love
ER
xx