Thursday, 17 January 2013

because of you I'm ashamed of my life...

I found out that someone told a room mate about me and Jamie. Apparently when my name was mentioned they said they knew me and what I did. Someone is talking about me behind my back and my room mate is one of the worst people that should know. He talks to me like I'm some kind of hermit that never does anything he's constantly saying why do you keep in your room etc. having a go making me feel so awkward. Supposed to be watching a movie tonight but I honestly don't want to I want to be on my own and just hide in bed.
Anyway I wake up Tuesday night at 3 am to Jamie's mate banging on my door. He was like why don't you come out any more? I said you know, why coz of Jamie...I hate him... that night I regret so much. I could tell he was shocked. We talked for a bit he was so drunk along with other flatmates. Then a fight broke out and he came up with his mate he banged on my door again I opened it which was a big mistake.I overheard him say she hates you mate she fucking hates you and then he said 'well she wasn't saying that first week was she'. His mate kept on saying say sorry to her and there was a group of people which was just like wtf and then he ran away. How pathetic?! Then I got a text last night saying do you hate me? from him. I told him I wasn't discussing it over text and he should talk to me and I've not heard from him since. I doubt I ever will. I'm glad I got to him by saying I hate him. He deserves it. I hope that he he feels bad for all the shit he's said and done. The number went up to 57. Apparently I was his 51st yay :'(
It got me thinking. Last year well semester I actually went through a hell of a lot.they are as follows:
  1. moving over 200 miles away from home and not making friends in halls.
  2. losing my virginity
  3. being stalked
  4. grieving Melanie's anniversary
  5. being poor and having no money
  6. being put on antis that were supposed to be for a person double my weight no wonder I felt so poorly!
I can't believe its only 6 that's a bad number...
I've so much to do I've just joined twitter and I havent had a chance to do work got a massive headache wanna fall asleep now...



I want a bf like him...
All my love,
ER
xx

1 comment:

  1. <3 you can make this semester better my dear.
    People are going to have an effect on us, we can choose to have it make us better or bitter.
    Love you xx

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...