We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
From time to time... yes... Then, I believe this is my Gemini side speaking, I try desperately to see any form of contact as love.. It's sad that we feel this so often, because sometimes I just can't find a satisfying enough kind of contact, and I became engrossed in this idea of me dying and no body caring. Much love xx
FINALLY I CAN COMMENT! your blog never comes up on my reel for some reason... I have a mass amount of love for you ER! I've missed reading about you. I hope things start to look better for you soon love. For me, I have days when I feel the full weight of my decisions, to be alone and isolated because I've pushed everyone away, and sit around doing nothing because I've fucked up everything else in my life. Then I'll be on the bus and help an old lady with directions, or have a stranger open the door for me, and its in these small little moments that I have hope. I hope you find hope love always xox
i had to change my url coz i was being stalked on here i think some other people had the same problem so they un-followed and re-followed and it comes up on their blog list hope that helps? thanks wow that means alot that u do thank you :) i try comment on ur blog as often as i can so if i havent commented i am still reading thank you for your kind words i feel a blog post coming on...
Sometimes I feel like it, too. Like there's not a single soul out there who loves me, who cares. But then the feeling passes. It always does. I really hope you'll feel better soon. Because I'm sure someone out there loves you. Just hang in there, dear! Everything will get better. Love
From time to time... yes...
ReplyDeleteThen, I believe this is my Gemini side speaking, I try desperately to see any form of contact as love..
It's sad that we feel this so often, because sometimes I just can't find a satisfying enough kind of contact, and I became engrossed in this idea of me dying and no body caring.
Much love xx
im the same i often find im craving a love no one can give...
Deletexxx
FINALLY I CAN COMMENT! your blog never comes up on my reel for some reason...
ReplyDeleteI have a mass amount of love for you ER! I've missed reading about you. I hope things start to look better for you soon love. For me, I have days when I feel the full weight of my decisions, to be alone and isolated because I've pushed everyone away, and sit around doing nothing because I've fucked up everything else in my life. Then I'll be on the bus and help an old lady with directions, or have a stranger open the door for me, and its in these small little moments that I have hope.
I hope you find hope
love always xox
i had to change my url coz i was being stalked on here i think some other people had the same problem so they un-followed and re-followed and it comes up on their blog list hope that helps?
Deletethanks wow that means alot that u do thank you :)
i try comment on ur blog as often as i can so if i havent commented i am still reading
thank you for your kind words i feel a blog post coming on...
haha
xxx
Sometimes I feel like it, too. Like there's not a single soul out there who loves me, who cares. But then the feeling passes. It always does. I really hope you'll feel better soon. Because I'm sure someone out there loves you. Just hang in there, dear! Everything will get better.
ReplyDeleteLove
~ Meg
i hope ur right i really hope ur right
Deletethank you for commenting
xx