Monday, 7 January 2013

hell is empty and all the devils are here...

I'm sat in halls in front of the computer bored yet again on my own trying to avoid people as much as possible I just can't deal with people, their bullshit and their nastiness!
When I got back I found out that the locks on my kitchen cupboard have been tampered with and then when I was cooking today I noticed that they have actually took something. They took cheap washing up liquid and sponges!
How low are people?! And why do they fucking keep stealing from me!
:'( I hate it here. I don't want to have to keep looking over my shoulder and be paranoid about everyone, who hates me and who wants to make my life a misery!
Just feel utterly shit! Hate life.
Sick of people ignoring me as well I mean why the fuck should I bother with anyone coz they all just fuck you over everyone is just dickheads!
So true! love it.
ER
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...