We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
I've been binging like crazy.
I'm seriously fat my arse could feed a small country!
:'(
46kgs
BMI; 15.5
Body fat 5.5%
these pictures are just awful I want to loose 6kgs by xmas.
Starts today...
ER
xx
My god you're tiny! you should call me your younger but bigger sister.. You wouldn't have to lose any weight but of course you won't believe me. Anyway, you are perfect like that, or however you are<3
You just commented on my last post saying my 18.2 BMI was low. I know it's hard but separate yourself from the disease for a second to realize what this means for you.
I'm not going to comment on your body, I know my opinion of it will not alter yours, but you should know you're beautiful, lovely hair and eyes. You should smile :)
i dont wanna sound hypocritical tho even tho i do it if i saw u at ur bmi id say ur thin but for me i see every single piece of fat ive analysed poked grabbed every bit of fat and it disgusts me thank you its really kind of u to say that anyway much love xx
God, how I wish you could see how thin and gorgeous you are. You're just...gorgeous. You're body is perfect, and you're beautiful. I promise. I wish you'd believe me. You really are :)
Hey, you are tiny, you look gorgeous. I agree with the above comments, your hair and eyes are beautiful too. I would love to be that small someday. Take care <3 Alice xx
My god you're tiny! you should call me your younger but bigger sister.. You wouldn't have to lose any weight but of course you won't believe me. Anyway, you are perfect like that, or however you are<3
ReplyDeletei dont feel anywhere nr perfect!
Deletei have a loonnnng way to go!
you are definately thinner than me!
love you
xx
Hun that's not possible, I'm shorter and heavier than you are =) Don't be so hard on yourself please, we can do this together.
DeleteMuch love xx
together
Deletexx
You're such a waif doll, honestly.
ReplyDeletethanks for your kindness
Deletexx
You just commented on my last post saying my 18.2 BMI was low. I know it's hard but separate yourself from the disease for a second to realize what this means for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to comment on your body, I know my opinion of it will not alter yours, but you should know you're beautiful, lovely hair and eyes. You should smile :)
i dont wanna sound hypocritical tho even tho i do it
Deleteif i saw u at ur bmi id say ur thin but for me i see every single piece of fat ive analysed poked grabbed every bit of fat and it disgusts me
thank you its really kind of u to say that anyway
much love
xx
your name is so fitting, you're as lovely as a rose!
ReplyDeleteand you have gorgeous eyes. i like 'em. :)
<3
thank you so much!
Deleteeveryone always comments on them
i have big eye lashes which is probs why they stand out
thank you
xx
God, how I wish you could see how thin and gorgeous you are. You're just...gorgeous. You're body is perfect, and you're beautiful. I promise. I wish you'd believe me. You really are :)
ReplyDeletewow thanks so much!
Deletei dont feel it or believe it :(
but thank you for commenting it really does make me smile thanks
xx
Hey, you are tiny, you look gorgeous. I agree with the above comments, your hair and eyes are beautiful too. I would love to be that small someday.
ReplyDeleteTake care <3
Alice xx
thank you
Deletei wish i could see what u all see someday too
much love
xx