Wednesday, 21 November 2012

I HATE MY LIFE!
I FUCKING HATE IT
HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT
ARGH I WANNA PUNCH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE
I CANT STAND LIFE
I WANT TO DIE
WHY CANT I FUCKING BE DEAD!?
I WOULD PAY SOMEONE TO KILL ME RIGHT NOW
I DONT HAVE THE ENERGY TO EVEN GET A DRINK
KILL ME
KILL ME
KILL ME

4 comments:

  1. Dear sweet Englishrose

    I wish I had something really positive and happy to say to help you... but my thoughts are pretty fucked up today.

    But I am thinking of you. Hold on beautiful... and please keep fighting



    ReplyDelete
  2. it worked! :) Thanks girl!
    I hope you are feeling better than you were when you wrote this...
    and what the fuck fuck I've seen you mentioned having a stalker once before but please tell me more about whats going on!!
    love lots,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hes a guy i met off pretty thin a pro ana website he wont leave me alone despite me telling him to fuck off and telling him ill tell the police he reads my blog post and texts me his advice which i dont want at all
      i hate it

      i feel trapped
      xx

      Delete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...