I just feel not human. A zombie.
I feel like I get up just to sit on my arse all day on the computer coz there is nothing else to do here.
I'm so so tired. But I could sleep for days and days and not feel ready to wake up.
I still feel exhausted despite how many hours of sleep I get.
I feel horrible.
My hair, skin, my clothes. I just want to be free.
I hate this feeling.
My back hurts every single bone in my body aches.
I feel hungry but I've managed to gain :( fuck!
I just want it to end.
I want to open my eyes.
I want to feel awake.
ER
xx
I want to open my eyes.
ReplyDeleteI want to feel awake.
That time will come, and it will be so worth the wait. I hate that tiredness, unfortunately I don't have the best remedies for it.
Sounds like you might need some caffeine though ;]
Love to you xx
i live off diet coke so it cant be that :(
Deleteidk what to do anymore ive lost my joire de vivre
xx
It sounds like you are in a lot of pain, both physically and mentally
ReplyDeleteBe gentle with yourself
Take baby steps
Try not to beat yourself up
You are precious
You are not alone
You are loved x
i will try
Deletethank you
x
I just stumbled on your blog :( I'm pretty new to the whole blogging world. I find it immensely relieving and yet heartbreaking at the same time to realize I am truly not alone. Where I live there is no one who understands or can relate whatsoever. At the moment this community is what is keeping me alive.
ReplyDeleteYou must be going through so much pain, love. And yet, you have lived so far this long fighting these demons. That makes you an amazing, courageous, strong, beautiful person with so much potential. I don't want to sound hypocritical though. At the moment I'm at a stage where I can't see much reason to live. But we will get there... I promise xx
thank you for reaching out
Deleteyes its a very safe beautiful place we have here its more like home than actual home :(
together..ill hold you to that promise..
:')
much love
xx
yes we'll hold each other too it :D keep fighting xx
Deleteaw, rose, i'm sorry you feel like this. i hope the sun rises for you soon and moves all of this darkness away. cheer up, love <3 take care of yourself, okay?
ReplyDeletelet hope rise and darkness tremble...
Deletethank you
much love honey
xx