I went to a charity meeting on Saturday in London and we had a surprise visit to a pizza place which was daunting I don't like eating in front of people especially other anorexics.
But I got through it ok I had garlic bread which was yummy and a salad.
I've gained weight I'm hovering around 46/47 kgs which I hate but its all I can manage right now.
Before the meeting I got myself a hot chocolate and I met a guy. Yes boy meets girl in a coffee shop scenario. Cliché isn't it but I think he is one of the nice ones. If there ever is a nice guy out there that doesn't always think with his dick. It's weird I don't want to say anything yet but he is nice so far so good. Early days I suppose.
...
My mum is really ill and I'm really worried about her. My sister text me today saying she had to see my mum in tears saying that she cant do it any more. As in she is suicidal too. I dunno what to do to help her I mean mums are always there to pick up the pieces but what if you have to pick up the pieces for them? I'm totally lost but feel its my duty to help her I owe it to her. How I'm going to idk. help me..
...
My uni work is piling up I've got photo shoots to do,appointments, finding a house for next year, bank stuff, xmas presents just everything is getting on top of me. My head is gunna explode. I just sit in a daze try just shut myself off from all responsibility and hassle.
...
Feel so hopeless.
Help.
ER
xx
I'm sorry to hear that, I think because you can relate and have experienced those feelings as well, that will help. and with it the right words will be said, just give love and hope.
ReplyDeleteYour whole family is in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know your relation with them, but you have each other yea?
As for feeling overwhelmed, tackle things one at a time, one day at a time.
Wish you the best, all my love xx
yeh we have each other its been really hardd on my mum raised 4 children single handed with no job grieving for the loss of both her parents,having shit with my dad and having one continuous problem after another including me..
Deletethank you honey
much love
xxxx