Monday, 31 October 2011

We've got our guns and horses...

My last week....

Today started really well starving nearly fainting in the morning that beautiful feeling ive missed.
Until I got this overwhelming feeling of saddness and tiredness. Just binged on snack-a-jacks. Not the worst but still a fucking fail. I can feel my stomach getting bigger. I still cant wear my old clothes. Need to get back there so bad.
...
Preoccupied with thinking about him. Imagine meeting him...hes too busy...where have I heard that before. fucking lies...
...
I cant live like this guna go to the doctors tomorrow to ask for sleeping pills then im guna OD on the weekend with a bottle of vodka for good measure. Liver failure u no u want me babyy...
:') Hopefully it works can u od in sleeping pills?(genuine question)
xx

1 comment:

  1. Whoa...No, DO NOT DO THAT! Seriously, that is never the answer, you will hurt all of the people who care about you. Your parents, siblings, friends, school mates, me and your other followers. Please don't. I'm begging you. I wish you could see how lovely you are. I would give anything to have half of your features. Do not destroy yourself over the little things in life. Life is hard and challenging but there is so much too it. Don't jump off the train before you reach your destination. <3

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...