Friday, 28 October 2011

Keep it together...

Going to get dressed go to ASDA go food shopping try for a last min halloween outfit? I wanted to go as a cat again for those of u who have followed for ages would have seen my cat outfit posted a link to the old halloween post. :)
http://englishrose-aroseamongstthorns.blogspot.com/2010/11/halloween-2010.html
 Anyway ppl said that cats are slutty and every1 is goin as a cat so i dnt wanna plus I dont wanna be on show I wanna cover up and be a total nightmare. I should just go as myself then....
Any suggestions what I should dress up as?
Then I need to read some uni work need to get sorted my life is just a heap of mess atm I need to get back on track I dont want to binge yet I dont wanna restrict but its the only way I'm actually guna loose weight I really wanna loose weight I just cant seem to control myself atm I need to get back there not even if its not that low. Just anything is better than this! FAT LUMP I hate how fat I am.
xx

1 comment:

  1. I don't see how you could be a fat lump! you are so skinny in that cat costume and in your profile picture!! If you want to be something frightening for halloween go as a vampire or a zombie. Zombie are easy= torn up cloths, lots of fake blood and black/purple eye make up. :)

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...