We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
thanks everyone it means alot to know ur reading and im not completely mental cant help thinking i deserved it for telling my secret fantasy of committing suicide :/ i dont think ill ever learn <3xx
This person is srsly a DICKHEAD. Not just cause they used the word ''da'' Ope you're okies ♥ x x
ReplyDeleteThat is a serious dickwad. People still have the ability to shock me.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're alright. xx
Oh thankyou very much for your comment! Writing has always been an outlet.
ReplyDeleteJust a few things to outline to you...
1) THAT PERSON IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER CUNT FACE. Like seriously, I hope someone haunts their dreams or something.
2) I've had a quick read through and I love your blog. I am now your 54th follower (:
3) I have nothing else to say, but I like the number three.
MUCH LOVE X
thanks everyone it means alot to know ur reading and im not completely mental
ReplyDeletecant help thinking i deserved it for telling my secret fantasy of committing suicide :/
i dont think ill ever learn
<3xx