We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
I saw your comment and decided to tell you about Texas right here because this post needs something uplifting!!Texas is amazing. It is sunny and beautiful (and it's ironic I'm saying this as I watch it snow outside) but summer is like the forever season in Texas it lasts from March until early October and then BAM it's Fall. You can walk around in your bikini all the time and it's perfectly acceptable. Shorty shorts and skinny jeans are a must. It's easy to tan. and keep it nearly year long. You can workout outside almost all year long and there's always time in the day to go swimming. So my summary... Texas = Beautiful. Bikinis. Hot. :) Be happy!
do u have a texas accent? i really want one!!!! haha i have a stupid crappy accent thanku texas sounds amazing more like florida! wow i really wanna go to america :) wheres the best places to go being an american? im english of course haha xx
I do have an accent lol. The great thing abt traveling as an american, just going to a new state can be a like leaving the country. the culture is so different according to region. The best place I went to was Spain. my spanish is pretty good and it was so much fun there.
I saw your comment and decided to tell you about Texas right here because this post needs something uplifting!!Texas is amazing. It is sunny and beautiful (and it's ironic I'm saying this as I watch it snow outside) but summer is like the forever season in Texas it lasts from March until early October and then BAM it's Fall. You can walk around in your bikini all the time and it's perfectly acceptable. Shorty shorts and skinny jeans are a must. It's easy to tan. and keep it nearly year long. You can workout outside almost all year long and there's always time in the day to go swimming. So my summary... Texas = Beautiful. Bikinis. Hot. :) Be happy!
ReplyDeletedo u have a texas accent? i really want one!!!! haha i have a stupid crappy accent
ReplyDeletethanku texas sounds amazing more like florida! wow i really wanna go to america :) wheres the best places to go being an american? im english of course haha
xx
I do have an accent lol. The great thing abt traveling as an american, just going to a new state can be a like leaving the country. the culture is so different according to region. The best place I went to was Spain. my spanish is pretty good and it was so much fun there.
ReplyDelete