Friday, 14 October 2011

Stupid thing said to me no...
  1. " you could practice counselling on those stupid models who dont eat"
  2. " so do you eat?"
Number 1 was said when i told my mentor i wanted to drop out and work in fashion.
Number 2 was asked when i told the student welfare advisor my mental health problems.

Some people are actually socially retarded they need to shut the hell up! I mean what kinda people are we employing to look after vulnerable members of society.
(btw i mean in general not saying i am vulnerable per se) these people are paid to deal with sensitive issues. My god people are really clueless.
rant over :)
Self harmed yesterday it was good really good :)
xx

2 comments:

  1. your very right, some of the comments that leave peoples mouths are truely ridiculous!!

    Sorry to hear you self harmed but understand what it's like to need that release. I realised yesterday it has been 3 months since I last cut which is impressive for me. I've been concerntrating more on my diet control which always helps me avoid the harming, I'm often a one or the other girl and the two don't often mix well as harming seems to make me wanna eat afterwards.

    I like the blog and look forward to coming back often

    xabbix

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks honey for the comment im following your blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...