Thursday, 20 October 2011

I cant go back even though i try...

Life isn't what I expected.
I want friends but at the same time I wish everyone would leave me alone to die.
I want a degree but at the same time I couldn't care less if I wake up tomorrow and worked in a factory.
I want to be thin but at the same time I want food.
I want to be happy but at the same time this depression is so inviting. Its easier.
Life isn't everything its a means to an end.
It doesn't mean anything.
It doesn't to me anyway.
I can't leave but at the same time I want to stay.
:S



xx

2 comments:

  1. You're always alone. Woody Allen said one day that people are always alone, even during sex (the orgasm belongs only to you, tears too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks for the comment
    "every living creature on earth dies alone"~ Donnie darko
    i could be in a room full of ppl but not say a word have no connection with anyone
    even if (a mad idea) that i was with someone i would probably realistically still feel this overwhelming saddness and be alone...
    sylvia has this really good quote about wondering round as halves of people and when she got together with ted they were united as a single being.
    which is such a beautiful conceit...
    <3

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...