Thursday, 13 October 2011

Todays been awful truly awful...

You know when you just wake up and think i just wanna go back to bed.
I went to psychology lecture someone kept falling asleep next to me hahaha.
Yeh i was feeling ready to do some reading (turns out i was reading the wrong social psychology textbook no wonder i didnt understand it-me=a dickhead) went to the quiet zone people were fucking talking so i go to co op dogded all the unhealthy crap that i normally would binge on got my diet coke and some bannanas :) walked back home to grap a packet of snack-a-jacks only to find my mug with my name on it has been stolen.
If anything is moved or touched i go mad (part of my OCD) so i moved all my stuff outta the kitchen started to cry i put a note up in the other kitchen but no one cares.
I hate this fucking place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So i missed out on my reading so im even more behind. Plus i had research methods this afternoon shit ive gotta count cars next week fun
FML
I need to do so much but i cant bring myself to do any of it :( i cant cope with life at all.
feeling self harm and suicide wonderful suicide i need to go now its right i no it is...


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...