Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Fuck you egg sandwich...

5 days to go...
I managed to walk away from greggs from get an egg sandwich only to buy a packet of crisps FUCK! Then i BINGED IM A FUCKING WEAK DISGUSTING BITCH...
...





P.S thanku for the comments but my time is up dw
xx
http://style.uk.msn.com/health/10-food-cravings-and-how-to-beat-them

1 comment:

  1. i am not sure what you mean by "my time is up" but i just want you to know i like that first image - its so true. i dont think people all the time realize how they treat others and its always good to remember to treat others how you want to be treated. and also, i do not think you are disgusting and i admire you for being so real and for having the courage to share what is on your heart. i hope the best for you. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...