The day has nearly arrived I stood in the pharmacy for well over 10mins just staring at paracetamol. Feeling absolutely sick remembering the last time...it was awful.
...
We texted for 3 hours yesterday as I sent him my letter/suicide note. He talked me down, I think. We're meeting on the 19th hopefully? Doubt it will happen. I'm not sure I'll make it.
...
I went shopping in Wimbledon today have to say it wasn't that great bit of a let down.
I bought a few things from H n M wish I had more money I want a leather jacket :)
...
tomorrow is gunna be soo hard to get thru. how am I guna cope?
xx
Deep breathes beautiful. You can do this. The 19th is very far away. You can make it until then and beyond. Think how strong a person it takes to survive the beatings of life. Think of how strong and beautiful you are becoming each and everyday that you get through. <3
ReplyDelete