Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Nothing can ever tame this...

4 days remain...

went to the fucking doctors today and she wudn't give me sleeping tablets... FUCK u bitch ruining my plans she gave me a measley 4 what the fuck am I suppose to do with 4? ugh pathetic so lucks like im guna av to OD on paracetamols and 4 fucking sleeping pills.
...
I've binged again.
...
Still haven't heard from him.
...
Fed up with work so I just haven't done it :P

AND
please followers dont judge me for wanting to die.
I have a choice and so do u thanks for all your support :')
xx

2 comments:

  1. oh hun i'm so sorry that you are feeling like this, I have been there and tried and failed at it. But looking back, I am so glad I failed. I've seen and done so many wonderful things since that dark day that I would never have visioned and wouldn't have wanted to miss for the world. I have also met so maney new and fantastic people, both in my feality life and all of you beautiful ladies here, I don't know how I managed without any of you.

    I guess I'm just trying to say that you really need to think carefully before you do anything that can not be reversed.

    Also if you do decide to go through with this, paracetamol is not the way to go, You won't sleep through it as it will be too painfull, and it won't happen straight away. people have often been known to end up in hospital for days in liver failure just waiting to die because nothing can be done after a certain point (apart from transplant), I hate to think of anyone in that state and regretting their actions but not being able to take it back. And think of their loved ones being able to do nothing but watch and ask why.

    I'm not judging I promise but please think of all the people who love and care about you, me being one of them. I will miss reading your posts and your lovely comments

    I will be thinking about you lots

    xabbix

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey darling....I'm sorry you dont feel like living...but you're young and beautiful and could have a great future if you just try. I know sometimes things hurt but they get better. All wounds heal with time...Life can be lovely, but you have to live it to find out.

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...