Monday, 13 December 2010

Sometimes you just need to pull yourself together...

...you have no option but to...

       ...you'll loose your dreams your ticket outta here...

...all because ur slightly underweight striving for something u will never become...

                       ...is there a stop button coz i wanna get off k???


Ok so today i gots a call from YCED and my funding has got thru they'll send me out an app. on wed when they have there little meeting. That could be good and bad. I ope really really bad its b4 xmas.

Ive been really crap at eating these last days ive just gorged on sweets. I'm too scared to weigh myself i dnt wanna gain. I cant face the guilt of that aswell as the depression. It's too much you know? I am loosing all sanity and im loosing my grip on reality i need to do skwl work im behind i dont wanna get stressed from this. Ive already snapped today.

Greg is a tosser i hate him i really dont like him hanging round with us for the want of a better expression i wish he'd fuck off!!! Annoying Twat! arrrgh hes like an irritant i no thats harsh but he stresses me out sumat cronic.

I think today has been ok probs coz of all the sugar im nt that depressed but man theres alota talk bwt just giving up , starving, and dying i know i cnt talk but its like every1s giving in. I hope everyone pulls through ano its easier sed than done man i know that but take every day as it comes and never stop believing u can achieve ur dreams n u still dont "need" to be really thin or really fat. I hope ppl find a happy medium.
i dont know what im trying to say but yeh i hope things get better for u lovely ladies u mean the world to me!

xx

3 comments:

  1. i'm happy for you that you have that funding, hope the things will get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you pull through too, pretty lady.
    is the funding for ip treatment? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys :)
    n yep it is but im guna hopefully just be a part timer well trying to blag that like i just wanna go in the weekend coz i need 2 b in skwl n i hate IP it drives u crazy n i get too caught up in life there u do actually bcome institutionalised
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...