Maybe if i were nicer someone would care...
Maybe if i were thinner someone would care...
Maybe if i collapsed on the street someone would care...
Maybe if i had the fucking guts to kill myself properly someone would care...
Maybe if i was prettier,smarter, more kind someone would care...
...I am a nobody whose existence is futile i wish i could give up my life so someone else could have a chance to live like a cancer sufferer or something wishing for a life when im wishing mine away.
WHAT A FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE I AM
![]() |
| Yes they do! |

hope you feel better soon, stay strong.
ReplyDeleteyour not a waste of space at all xx
I know what your feeling. I'm going through the same thing and I guess we just gotta stay strong and pull through. Things always get worse before they get better, just hold your head up high and don't let anything bring you down. Rise above it and be who you want to be! You aren't a waste of space! You've either already achieved what you've set out to achieve, or you're a ball of potential, about to achieve great things :)
ReplyDelete