Today i got weighed at the surgery 41.6kgs which isn't too bad especially after my binge on xmas. I think my scales at home are bout 2kgs out maybe idk this mroning it said 39 and a bit so yeh tad gutted bwt that i want some digital ones but im outa money :(. I had to have a ECG which was fine but rather embarrasing as she had to put those pads on me and i dont like to be touched. And i had my bloods done this nurse tried to get some but i wouldn't bleed apparently how ironic eh? so she had to call this nurse who pulled the tornoque (idk how to spell it :P) real tight and started slapping my vein n my blood still wouldnt come out n then she stuck the needle in further n i heard it spray out it was horrible.
...
I'm planning on meeting Sarah off PA tomorrow im really nervous like idk what to do coz im always really nervous and shy around ppl i first meet even though we have been speaking for the past 5 months or so. I just hope we get on and talk aswell as we do online u no? i hope it all goes ok especially coz im meeting a peron from the internet. eeks I am excited tho fingers crossed it all goes well :)
xx
stay safe!!
ReplyDelete<3