We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
I don't want to think I ignore you :( In fact, I've actually read every single one of your journal entries. I don't always reply because why would you want to hear from some not-good-enough-to-be-anorexic girl? I'm just a fake who eats too much and shouldn't associate with you beauties!
BANKSY <3
You are sooo thin :( please take care lovely - try and eat something everyday even if it's something shitty like sweets (those toothbrush sweets! i'm addicted!) xxx
I don't want to think I ignore you :(
ReplyDeleteIn fact, I've actually read every single one of your journal entries. I don't always reply because why would you want to hear from some not-good-enough-to-be-anorexic girl? I'm just a fake who eats too much and shouldn't associate with you beauties!
BANKSY <3
You are sooo thin :( please take care lovely - try and eat something everyday even if it's something shitty like sweets (those toothbrush sweets! i'm addicted!) xxx