We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
Girl I am jealous, you have an amazing body! But don't lose anymore, you're extremely underweight and its not healthy for you. Please try and get your BMI up a bit, or it will cause some serious health problems! I'm saying this because I don't want to see you become so sick you'll need to be hospitalised, if you wanna talk, I'm here :)
Girl I am jealous, you have an amazing body! But don't lose anymore, you're extremely underweight and its not healthy for you. Please try and get your BMI up a bit, or it will cause some serious health problems! I'm saying this because I don't want to see you become so sick you'll need to be hospitalised, if you wanna talk, I'm here :)
ReplyDeleteare you okay?
ReplyDeletexxx