Friday, 17 December 2010

Go on and cry me a river...

Man i dont know where to start - im really really upset and have been crying since i got in. I'll tell u bout why i started crying first then back track. All I know is that i had to come and blog to release these emotions and words whizzing around my head.

I got home bwt 4 and a brown envelpoe was on the back of the sofa, finally my assessment app. from YCED had arrived. I ran upstairs to open it huddled next to the radiator i hadn't even taken my coat and scarf off. Before i opened it i wished my app. was b4 xmas. So steadily i opened the envelope. My heart sank and shattered i bet u could actually hear it. My app is on 13th Jan 2011! I cant wait that long i really cant. I'm amazed i've even waited this long i am literally at breaking point!. So i ran downstairs and rang them to see if i could get an earlier assessment. She said its probably the earliest and i started crying histerically on the phone. Why does no1 believe me when i say no one cares that im in this situation. All she could say was see your GP i was like she doesn't care.
So i rang the GP practice and Dr Thaver is gunna b on leave after mon i sent her a letter last mon to say i need emergency help and if she wanted to weigh me to make the nurse ring me but shes never replied or rang me so = not bothered that im begging her for help. So i've made an app. for Dr singh at 11 on tue i hope he listens but men tend to think its a diet blah blah but its not i need help i dont want to fuck up January exams i cant SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!
I just sat for 30 mins crying on my bedroom floor. I'm a wreck, a sniverling pathetic mess. ;''''(
My mums making dinner and i just want her to find me up here n try n help me i just want someone right now....

....
It was the last day of term the rock mime was funny then me and Zainab went to this cafe The georgian tea rooms its really posh, expensive and new. I didn't know what to have after me and Zainab picked apart the menu saying what was safe n not i got the rasberry n vanilla tea and a sultana scone bwt 200 cals max. and jam.
She had soup, lemonade and a cheesecake it took them ages to bring her her soup she was waiting 1 hour! i had to wait 20mins n when she said she didnt have sweetener i could have cried the tea was manky but the scone was ok. The cheesecake got stuck to a napkin coz they served it on one and so after bringing the cheesecake out b4 her soup it had stuck to the napkin so she got another one. I tell u it was shocking the service in that place. We got away with not paying for a few things coz the till is stupid and no one can work it. So i only paid £3 for my manky tea and Zainab paid £6.55 for her soup and lemonade. Never going back there. Then afterward i got this horrible pain in my stomach i thought i was gunna explode so i had to run to the toilet in frenchgate and u can probs gather what happened next so yeh i went home feeling absolutely ill, then i got stuck in traffic and when i get home i'm faced with no help till jan!
What a SHIT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...