Friday, 10 December 2010

Time is laying heavy on my heart...

Okay, you've won.
I am 6 and a half stone /41kgs/91 pounds
BMI = 13.4
I've completely lost the will to live.
I've given up hope.
I'm never gunna get into YCED, funding was appenently agreed verbally but not written wtf!!! so its taken 3 weeks to write that down Mick Booth? I despise u. It's ok for u in your management job deciding who gets funding well what about me starving myself to death, trying desperately to hold on so that i can get help escape from the clutches of anorexia??
There is no recovery, recovery doesn't exist i'll never get out alive.
All because u can't confirm and write i've got funding how bloody selfish are u?!
I hate this world and some of the people in it.
I am failed by you, myself, the people around me who are suppose to care. Well why aren't you fucking caring, i bloody need u right now!
It's the first time in ages i've actually cried, i cannot cope with this anymore i need help, i need food, i need you!

...

Im fasting tomorrow im going xmas shopping and to a vintage fair oppourtunity to say i eat a pasty from cooplands ahh that old lie

Thanku for the previous posts comments and its nice to see 20 followers i am actually amazed anyone reads my whinging and whining.

xx

4 comments:

  1. :(

    i'm fasting all weekend, i don't want to eat until i pass out but i'm fatter than you so it's not dangerous. my bmi is, like, 17.3 :( probably 26 after today lol. so pleaseeeee be careful, your weight is very very low and yeah... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS please eat :( I don't want you dying! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. why wouldn't you give a call to remind you need that signed paper? it might help.
    and wow i had no idea your bmi is so low
    fuck that guy and the recovery, try do your best until you get there and start eating. because if no one gives a fuck you should make yourself do it. until you find that support you need. and i'm sure you will :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive given them/him a call so many times ive lost count ppl dont care you see
    there is no 1 i can ask for help my gp wont do owt coz its my psychiatrist who applied for funding back in SEPTEMBER!!! n hes got leave until the new yr i dont have any other outside help i rang crisis helpline the other day and they just put me on hold...
    see no 1 gives a shit im dying
    and yeh i did fast today ...its gunna hurt in the morning if i wake up that is
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...