We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
Sometimes I feel like I'm already dead. When I'm not feeling brain dead or a walking zombie I feel like I should be dead by now because everything is so hard. It's not going right wall of arms. Its fucking not going right and its all my fault.
Please keep fighting sweetheart. Remember that you are still living and breathing, and while you are, there is always a chance for things to get better. Even if you feel like you're already dead. I feel like I'm simply not alive most of the time, if not already dead. It's such a hard feeling to push through, but there is always hope.
Please keep fighting sweetheart. Remember that you are still living and breathing, and while you are, there is always a chance for things to get better. Even if you feel like you're already dead. I feel like I'm simply not alive most of the time, if not already dead. It's such a hard feeling to push through, but there is always hope.
ReplyDeleteYou're in my thoughts hun <3 xx