Saturday, 9 March 2013

Take me home...

I started my new job today at a small shop on the University campus. It was horrible I think its the fact that I will be on my own working and there is so much pressure on me to do everything run the shop single handedly. Sort the coffee machine empty it, clean it and keep it filled up whilst serving all the customers its just gunna be horrible when I am truly on my own next week. As well as that I start my other job next week too waitressing and I've never done it before and I'm so so scared. Thing is i don't wanna stay in this city. Is shit I have no friends here as of the beginning of may when term ends and I'm here alone for 5 months working full time in my two jobs. I just want to go home to my beautiful dog and my family. Staying home alone for 20 weeks will be so hard. Worst thing is my boss went back on what he said as there weren't any hours now there is so I could be there.
...
My friend here got a surprise last night. Her sister and her best friend back home came to surprise her when we were at the acoustic night at the SU so she went off with them and I'm resentful. She has everything a car shes going home, then spending a week in Barbados all because her parents are well off and where am I? Mum hasn't got paid her benefits since xmas she nearly had to pay a fine for not paying for the tv licence, sat in coats at home coz she cant afford the heating. Its just total shit.  




All my sorrow and sadness
ER
xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you're having such a hard time right now.
    Can you leave town after term ends? Being alone for that long sounds like a nightmare :(
    Good luck with work next week. Maybe since its a small shop it won't get too busy? It's still a lot of pressure for one person though *hugs*
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could but that means letting down two employers that have only just hired and trained me and spent money on uniform I wouldn't dare tell them...
      it will be a nightmare and thats why I'm dreading every minute but I cant live at home forever right?
      thanks anyway for you comment
      *hugs*
      xx

      Delete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...