Everything was tame, I thought I had things under control and things were actually finally ok...ish? I went home Thurs-Sun and I can say that it didn't really help tbh it just made me resent the people more, hate uni and think wtf am I doing with my life? I will never be a fashion stylist that's for sure. So what the hell am I actually doing? getting a degree for degree sake? Yeah pretty much I don't want to fail like I did last time and I am damned if I do and damned if I don't here. Nothing ever seems to go right you know?
...
I went to get a reference from my boss turns out there was hours for me in summer yet I've already got two jobs lined up in place of my old job. It's so infuriating 1 because I could have gone home and now I'm stuck here on my own for 5 months until uni starts again. 2 because I asked 3x whether he would have hours. 3 because I liked my old job and he would of given me more hours in the cash office which is a much better job. :( I just feel like the world is out to get me I've just wasted all my time committed to things that I don't want to for what? So pissed off.
...
Saw my niece dog and sister back home was amazing just to hold her and see how much she has grown. Was so beautiful to see her acknowledge things and she understands more and more each day.
...
So I'm back here at uni doing a shoot this morning so my brain is all over the place. So worried I'm not gunna get it finished or something goes wrong because that's sods law always shitting on me...
All my love ER
xx



Any degree is better than no degree! You're doing fine try focusing on all the good things you've done with your life. :)
ReplyDeleteis there any?
Deletethanks for following btw
xx
I think so, the fact that you are trying so hard to get your degree, you are motivated, you have a lot of followers on your blog because you are so interesting and have such a beautiful writing style. You've kept up on this blog since 2010 which shows dedication. You adore your neice and animals it seems which shows a beautiful spirit. Yes, I do believe there is a lot. <3
Deletewow thank you so much
Deleteyou have touched my heart however corny that sounds
thank you for this comment it means so much
xx
Sometimes its hard to see from where we are how well we actually are doing. Try not to give yourself such a hard time. Love you <3
ReplyDeleteim just being realistic?
Deletelove you too
xx
aw <3 lovely pics, keep them close for those days when you need something uplifting.
ReplyDeleteLove you darling! xx
i will do definitely they are whats keeping me alive atm
Deletexx
your niece is beautiful
ReplyDeletei have a young niece, too and it terrifies me to think she'll grow up and be sad about anything. how do you shelter that innocence?
xx
Lulu
Breakfast After 10
thank you she really is
Deletei dont think we can because its just a process in life to have shit days i just hope whatever she's destined to do it makes her happy
xx