Tuesday, 26 March 2013

calm...

I was so close yesterday to giving up and to quit my job right until I saw the actual owner in instead of the assistant managers/manager. Great. Least next week I only have two shifts but still it panics me every time I'm in that restaurant. It literally scares the shit outta me and I cant cope. But I can't give it any more head space. I NEED to do work today!! Then I am going to a friends house for tea. Not like I'm 8 or something just so I can actually speak to someone today.
...
I'm finding that I am questioning everything again like why am I here at uni doing something I'm beginning to hate. I can't do anything right any more. Well did I even do anything right?! nope probs not. I just feel so so lost and it's tearing me apart. Someone came up to me shopping yesterday and asked if I was upset. I can't fake a smile any more.

All my deep sadness,
ER
xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you're still struggling with your new job so much. If it makes you panic so badly, maybe it's worth looking for other jobs. It just sounds horrible :(
    I hope you feel less lost soon. I feel the same, like I'm floating around and don't belong anywhere. Things have to get better, they just have to.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is horrible but I'm the shittest person to pluck up the courage and stand up for myself
      thanks for the support hope things get better for u too babe
      xx

      Delete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...