We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
I'm restricting as of tomorrow. I hate being this weight and looking in the mirror and being so repulsed. I hate buying junk food everyday and feeling shit and bloated. It ends now.
ER
xx
I rarely crave for food but when I do sometimes, it's a lot to take in. Then I start hating food till the time I crave it next, after a day or two.
I am underweight but I have always ate what I want. Sugar is my favorite thing in the world. I think you should eat what you want. My mom always says-wear what people think looks good on you but eat what you know you like best.
I rarely crave for food but when I do sometimes, it's a lot to take in. Then I start hating food till the time I crave it next, after a day or two.
ReplyDeleteI am underweight but I have always ate what I want. Sugar is my favorite thing in the world. I think you should eat what you want. My mom always says-wear what people think looks good on you but eat what you know you like best.
Eat all you want, exercise and screw the rest.
✗ℴ ♡
+To Me It Matters+
your mum sounds right
ReplyDeletethanks for ur comment
xx