Saturday, 30 March 2013

I officially resign from life...

Quit ma job today. Don't think just do.This isn't everything you are.
feeling pretty emotional at the moment. Feel teary most days and most days I want to just live. Die. Breathe. Repeat.
...
I've been talking to lee and he wants to come Thursday but he wants sex he said he would be dissappointed if we didn't but I do but I don't. I don't want it to mean nothing. I want to be something. I want to mean something to someone not just nothing a quick shag on a Thursday afternoon. That's not what I want to be remembered or defined as. Am I worth more than that? Or am I worth nothing? Torn.

ER
xx

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling, but I primarily want to be something to myself. After that, who knows?



    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...