Monday, 27 August 2012

Had no example of a love that was even remotely real...

Lee kept pestering me for dirty pics. We talked for like 5 hours one night til 2.30am but idk he's just relentless. In the end I sent him a pic. :( I'm ashamed I cracked even though I don't mind sending pics I mean its a pic I've posted on here but its just how he pestered me even though I said I was so insecure about my body. So I thought if I send him one that will be it. But no. He was like send me more sexy pics. *sigh* I'm not sending more especially when I text him last night and he never text back. I absolutely hate being ignored so I'm just not gunna bother with him at all. Why should I? He's pushing me to do something I dont want and I keep telling him I don't want to be a fuck buddy I don't want just sex but what were doing now is just talking about sex. He doesn't want to get to know me nor does he make conversation. I asked a guy at work what I should do and he was like just say No coz if hes like this now whats he gunna be like later on. Just dont stand for it if he's being a dick.
...
I text C last night. I just needed him. I understand that we are just friends now. But I'm not gunna mention his gf it hurts too much. I just need him as a friend right now. I know he loves and supports me so I need him.
...
My sister is really doing my head in. I told her I went to lees and we fumbled about. from then on she's been making catty comments like whispering slag slag at me and saying I'm being used etc :( Then today I've told her she cant drink my diet coke coz she'll end up drinking all of it otherwise so she's ignored me all day keeps saying I'm selfish when I'm always buying her things. I just can't wait to get away from her.





ER
xx

1 comment:

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...