I just want to be dead.
Die. Dead. Death
I know I should write about things. But I honestly don't want them to be spoken.
I know they want to be on my lips.
People I'm letting live rent free in my head.
They're causing chaos
and its all my fault.
Kill me and I kill them.
"If I've killed one man, I've killed two---
The vampire who said he was you
And drank my blood for a year"
I just want to die.
I want to die.
I want that more than anything.
I didn't kill myself they did.
The cast is extended.
ofc.
I just want to die.
I want it to end.
I'm gunna cut tonight.
I want to start fasting again.
I want to feel numb.
I want nothing.
I cant do this any more.
I want to die.
ER
xx
Huni.. I know how it feels to want to end it all, maybe it will be better if you write it down, I find it hard getting things out or facing my problems.. but take one step at a time, and honestly do whatever it takes to feel ok..
ReplyDeleteI like the numbness too.. its why I like my anti depressants, sometimes feeling stuff gets too much, its easier to lock things away inside, its not always best though, I know this.. but its hard right, when there is no other way.
I wish I could give you a hug, you know make everything ok some how..
Heres something I tell myself when it gets really bad..
..No matter how bad it is now, it WILL get better.
It calms me down sometimes and somehow I can get myself to believe that its true.
There is always hope.
Much love hun, I pray you feel better <3 x