Monday, 13 August 2012

what happens if no one is there...

I am a mess basically. I've been trying to get hold of C all day the absolute fucking cunt!
I told him I needed to talk to him at 3pm after I rang him but his phone was off so fair enough he's been on nights let him sleep but I've just rang him now n his phones on he ignored my call and all the texts I sent him!
What if he never wants to talk to me again? I may as well just rip all my skin off now jump out of my window. I cant do this with out him. Why is he ignoring me!? Maybe bcoz I'm such a needy fucking ass hole that's why!My last texts have been positive-ish now I just feel like I need him. I need him so much so much. I love him and he said he loves me too. BUT as mates. Honestly he's the most amazing person. It's me isn't it. ugh
I just cant deal with this atm I wanna fucking cut my arms to shreds but I've got a modelling competition to go to Wednesday and no I don't wanna talk about it they'll just see me n say NO you're ugly wtf are you doing here?!?
ugh
fuck my life
fhuIBASIP\JVBFIPsxz[jbacj\shxzp
I am so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






 I need him.
:'(
ER
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...