I'm sick of having arguments with him. I cant stand him right now I cant stand to be around any one atm. I don't want to go to work or have to engage in any activity except staying in bed. Even then I get fucking told to lose 10lbs by him and that's supposed to be a joke. I'm fucking in stitches!
I know this shift is gunna be the worst ever! I feel sick right in the back of my throat I feel it. I just wanna be sick. The vile human that I am.
I really just wanna say fuck off to him.
I couldn't care less if I never spoke to him again. The way he made me feel last night. I might as well mean nothing to him.
I want the ground to swallow me up now.
If i have the energy tomorrow after Manchester I'll tell u how it went. How i got intimidated by everyone and left. I'm so scared. So ill. So finished.
ER
xx
That totally reminded me of the Ellie Goulding song. I hope things become better for you. ♥
ReplyDeleteP.S. Sorry for commenting on this account- I'm switching accounts. :P
its ok dw
Deleteyeh my blog post titles are normally song lyrics
thankyou beautiful
xx
Ah miss pretty, I've missed you too!! I hope things improve for you. I'm still working on catching up on your posts, but you look totally gorgeous in all the pictures I've seen so far. Hang in there!
ReplyDeletexx SN
thank you sweetie :'(
Deletehope u post soon
xx