Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Clinging to not getting sentimental Said she wasn't going but she went still Likes her gentlemen not to be gentle ..

Oh the girls a slag!
Thats what I am!
ugh
I went to Lees last night one thing led to another :( I feel so ashamed I'm not that type of girl!
Fuck
least we didn't properly have sex, least I'm still a virgin.
:(
One minute he was stroking my back the next he was stroking somewhere else!
I can't believe I got naked in front of him. I hardly know him.
If C wasn't such a cunt I would have never gone to Lees. All he was after was that coz he came back for a day.
Now look at the mess I've made!
:'(
I know most 19 yr olds/20 yr olds aren't virgins but I'm in love with someone else who I'm still missing immensely. I don't know lee. He has a child :O I know!. He's in the army so I wont hardly ever see him. I brought it on myself didn't I? I shouldn't have gone to his I asked for it.. I'm easy aren't I? Fuck FUCK FUCK!
I'm sorry I'm such a whore.
I want to kill myself.

6 comments:

  1. I don't think you can be a whore and a virgin, I think thats a paradox there lovely :-) and not that it will help probably but im 23 and very much a virgin too, so dont be too hard on yourself xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh it is isnt it :S but its a whoreish thing to do tho fool around with someone you hardly no
      :/
      i feel like a whore right now
      sorry
      thank you for commenting it means a lot honey]xx

      Delete
  2. You're not a whore.. I've actually been here before. Where like your depressed or stuff you can't put into words so you just kinda do this kind of stuff and then really regret it later! It makes you feel like a whore but you're not. He's the whore...as most guys are. Love and hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok
    thank you
    i no i think if i let him ill just be his play mate while hes home/on leave i dont want that :(
    thanks for commenting
    love you too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. im trying to regain control
      :(
      i just really wanna be dead
      xx

      Delete

I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind...