We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.
Charles Bukowski
hang in there<3 You're the best big sister I've even had don't you forget that! I have the exact same thing going on with that guy I was talking about earlier. Now that I only treat him as a friend everything is going better and we have so much fun together :)
Snap! Was just thinking of that as my next post title, you got there first,
ReplyDeleteHope you're ok x
hang in there<3 You're the best big sister I've even had don't you forget that! I have the exact same thing going on with that guy I was talking about earlier. Now that I only treat him as a friend everything is going better and we have so much fun together :)
ReplyDeletexx
Loved the first one .
ReplyDeleteand at times i wonder "am i really that dumb "?
Make the life you dream of! Even if it seems difficult, it all starts with you. :^)
ReplyDeletethanks everyone for the comments
ReplyDeleteback soon xx